Today we will look into the Best WordPress Plugins available. WordPress is a platform where we can actually make websites without having much knowledge about coding. WordPress Plugins are just like the apps in our smartphones. WordPress Plugins helps in addition of new feature and functions of our website.
WordPress is totally dependent on the plugins. We will see a list of plugins with their features which will actually make our website very efficient. We use WordPress Plugins for every single task. For example, if we have to make a contact form, we use CONTACT FORM7 Plugin, also we have various plugins for one simple task.
So today we will see which plugins are available which can make our work very easy. We will also look into plugins which will actually help in the SEO of our website.
Most of the plugins are free to use, but there are plugins which are paid and gives some additional features in the paid version. We will provide you with some paid plugins at 30-40 % discount from the original rate.
We can also help you in learning WordPress. There’s a PDF called Digging into WordPress which costs around $27. It’s a wonderful book of around 356 pages which you can buy from us at $17.
Now let us look into some of the best WordPress Plugins.
1. CONTACT FORM 7
This is the plugin which is used by almost all the websites made on WordPress. All the websites has a contact form so that the online visitors can get it touch with you.
This plugin is the best and the most user friendly form making plugin available. However it also depends on everyone’s choices which is best and which is not.
Using this plugin, you can make the forms by just using the shortcode given by the plugin. However, you can also customize the form completely by adding your own codes.
As you can see, there are four different sections named as “Form”, “Mail”, “Messages”, “Additional Settings” with each of them having different functions.
- Under the “Form” section, we can customize the form and add or delete fields in it as per our use.
- Under the “Mail” section we can customize how the mail about this form is sent. Generally, the subject with all other fields are sent to the administrator and we change the language only as per our use.
- We often see that we get a ‘THANK YOU’ message whenever we fill a contact form or any other form on any website. This is handled in this section named “Messages”.
- The last section is “Additional Settings” which is just like the custom CSS section of all the themes of WordPress. In this section we can use our custom code for any other changes we need.
This plugin is free of cost and is easily available on WordPress “Plugins” section or on the official website of CONTACT FORM 7.
Jetpack is another WordPress plugin for all the statistics related to your site. It is an ideal plugin for stats, related posts, SEO, social sharing, protection, backups, security, and much more.
So we can say that it is for security also and for your record making also.
FIVE BEST FEATURES OF JETPACK
24/7 Site Security
Jetpack is your site’s security detail, guarding you against brute-force attacks and unauthorized logins. Basic protection is always free, while premium plans add expanded backup and automated fixes.
Activate site accelerator tools and watch your page load times decrease — we’ll optimize your images and serve them from our own powerful global network, and speed up your mobile site to reduce bandwidth usage (and save money!).
Effortless Site Management
Create and customize your WordPress site, optimize it for visitors and revenue, and enjoy watching your stats tick up. Built it, share it, and watch it grow.
They have a global team of Happiness Engineers ready to help everyone. One can ask their questions in the support forum, or contact them directly.
Paid service is also available. Some extra feature is added in the paid version.
3. AKISMET ANTI-SPAM
Everyone can easily wonder what this plugin must be doing. As the name “Akismet Anti-Spam” signifies, it is a plugin that protects our website for spammers.
We can clearly see in the above image how this plugin works. It works in simple three steps:
- Visitor submit comments on any website.
- That website runs each comment through Akismet.
- Akismet then tells that whether it’s a spam or not.
Akismet checks the comments and contact form submissions against their global database of spam, which will prevent your website from publishing malicious content.
MAIN FEATURES OF AKISMET PLUGIN
- Automatically checks all comments and filters out the ones that look like spam.
- Each comment has a status history, so you can easily see which comments were caught or cleared by Akismet and which were spammed or unspammed by a moderator.
- URLs are shown in the comment body to reveal hidden or misleading links.
- Moderators can see the number of approved comments for each user.
- A discard feature that outright blocks the worst spam, saving you disk space and speeding up your site.
All we have to do to use this plugin is to generate the API key for the free version.
Once you click on “Get Your API Key”, you will be taken to Akismet site where you just need to sign up and enter the API Key below as shown in the above image.
Just by clicking on “Activate Akismet”, you will be able to generate the API Key which you can use on your WordPress dashboard.
However, you can also opt for the paid version with some added features.
4.ALL IN ONE SEO PACK
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. If you want huge traffic for your website then you need to get organic traffic for your website.
Organic traffic is the total number of traffic gained through search engines results. It means your website should be in the top 5 (at least) search results in the Search Engine (generally Google or Bing).
All In One SEO Pack Plugin is a simple Plugin which will provide you throughout assistance in ranking your website on top in the search results. It has various features.
ADVANTAGES/ FEATURES OF AIOSEO
- XML Sitemap support – submit your sitemap to Google and Bing and improve your SEO.
- Image XML Sitemap submitted to Google and Bing to improve your Image SEO.
- Google AMP support (Accelerated Mobile Pages).
- Google Analytics support.
- Support for SEO on Custom Post Types.
- Advanced Canonical URLs.
- Redirect attachment pages to parent post.
- Automatically notifies search engines like Google and Bing about changes to your site.
- Built-in API so other plugins/themes can access and extend functionality.
- ONLY free plugin to provide SEO Integration for e-Commerce sites, including WooCommerce.
- Nonce Security built into All in One SEO Pack.
- Automatically optimizes your titles for Google and other search engines.
- Generates META tags automatically.
- Avoids the typical duplicate content found on WordPress blogs.
- You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want.
- Compatibility with many other plugins.
- Translated into 57 languages.
- PHP 7 100% Compatible.
Clearly we can see that how many options are available in this Plugin. We can easily customize it as per our requirements. At the end of any post written by us, we can also give our keyword and description which will decide how it will look on Google Search Results. Let’s see how?
Clearly one can see how it works. You need to select the title of your post. Similarly you can also write your keywords and the description which you think can be worth clicking.
It is available for free also and it is paid plugin also.
5. GOOGLE XML SITEMAPS
XML Sitemaps actually helps search engines like GOOGLE, BING, YAHOO, ASK.COM to index your website better. This plugin can improve your SEO by generating better XML Sitemap which will help the search engines to index your site in the best possible way.
It’s much easier for the crawlers to visualize the complete structure of your website and retrieve it in the most efficient way. We can clearly analyze how important it is for the SEO of our website.
This plugin has the following unique features:
- Help search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and Ask.com to better index your website.
- The plugin supports all kinds of WordPress generated pages as well as custom URLs.
- It notifies the Search Engines about the new content/post on your website.
- Rated as the best WordPress plugin.
We have plenty of options to customize in the plugin for better results. We can also remove any particular posts from being indexed. We can give priorities to different type of URLs of our website and much more.
According to me, this plugin must be used by all the websites that run on WordPress.
myStickyMenu is a wonderful plugin which directly affects the page views of your website. This plugin will make your header or menu sticky on top of the page, after desired number of pixels are scrolled.
In other words, we can see the menu (and the header) even if we scroll the website towards down. This lightweight plugin will help your visitors to reach the navigation menu without wasting time and easily.
This plugin can be totally customized as per your requirement. You can also change the CSS style by just disabling on scroll down or disabling on specific pages.
So you can see how easily we can customize this plugin as per our use. We can set sticky transition time, we can add fade or slide effect, we can add sticky background color, etc.
BENEFITS OF USING MYSTICKYMENU PLUGIN
- Improve user experience by letting your visitors access the navigation menu and navigate to the pages they want when they want to.
- Make your website look more modern with sticky menu on desktop and mobile.
- Increase number of page views.
- It is completely responsive.
FEATURES OF MYSTICKYMENU PLUGIN
We have already seen in the above picture what all we can do with this plugin. Let’s brief it out, with this plugin, you can:
- Show sticky header on scroll down/up
- Fade or slide effect
- Disable at small screen
- Choose when to make visible on scroll
- Change the background color
- Change the opacity
- Change the sticky transition time
- Define the z-index of the sticky header
This plugin is free and also paid. Let’s check out what you will get in the paid version of this plugin. In the paid version, you will get these:
- Disable floating menu on Desktop/Mobile
- Disable floating menu on scroll down
- Add CSS style to the floating header
- Disable floating header on specific pages
7. WP ROCKET
WP Rocket is one of the best WordPress plugins ever made. This plugin will make your website fast just like a rocket. This plugin simply reduces the load time of your website.
WP Rocket has various options for increasing the speed of your website. As we all know, a good website should always have a very low loading time.
Websites like Pingdom and GTMetrix always gives good scores to the websites which are fast. Let’s check out what all options are available in this great WordPress plugin.
ADVANTAGES OF WP ROCKET
Advantages of this wonderful plugin are many. The direct and straightforward advantage of WP Rocket is to make the website lighting fast. Let’s check how this is achieved.
When you test your website in Pingdom, you will notice that the load time is totally dependent on caching. Caching will help in an ultra-fast load time which is essential for SEO. Page caching automatically gets activated on turning on WP Rocket.
Actually the crawler simulates a visit to preload the cache, so the indexing of your website by search engines is instantly improved by CACHE PRELOADING.
Static Files Compression
Images on Request
Images are loaded only as your visitor scrolls down the page, improving the load time of the page. YouTube, Facebook, Yahoo and other major websites are using this technique. Now yours can too.
WP Rocket is designed using the best codes. It is very easy for any user to customize it as per their requirement.
WP Rocket is not free. We can go for the paid version of this wonderful plugin. The most cheapest version also comes in nearly Rs. 3500. You can also get it for Rs 2000 from the link given below.
Autoptimize is a simple yet powerful plugin for decreasing the load time of your website. Anyone can use the free version of this WordPress plugin to increase the speed of your website. This plugin is available for free also and also have the paid version available.
As the name signifies, it optimizes your website. It will reduce the weight of CSS, minify JS and HTML of your website to increase it’s speed. It will lazy load images and much more. Let’s check out what options we have in the free version.
As we can see in the above image, we have four main options. We can minify JSS, CSS & HTML, Images and much more. So, more or less, Autoptimize is similar to WP Rocket only. However, WP Rocket is the best WordPress Plugin available for increasing the speed of any website.
9. WP SMUSH
We all know that the look and the meaning of our content in the website is best conveyed through the images we use. These images used can actually decrease the speed of our website. This problem can be overcomed by the WP Smush plugin.
WP Smush is a award winning plugin for compressing the images for decreasing the load time of our website. It is one of the best WordPress plugin available for IMAGE OPTIMIZATION. Let’s check out the features and advantages of this wonderful WordPress plugin.
FEATURES OF WP SMUSH
This is a award winning WordPress plugin. It is only because of the wonderful features that it has provided.
Lossless Compression – Strip unused data without affecting image quality
- Lazy Loader – Defer offscreen images with the flip of a switch
- Bulk Smush – Optimize up to 50 images with one click
- Image Resizing – Set a max width and height and large images will scale down as they are being compressed
- Incorrect Size Image Detection – Quickly locate images that are slowing down your site
- Directory Smush – Optimize images even if they are not located in the media library
- Automated Optimization – Asynchronously auto-smush your attachments for super fast compression on upload
- Unlimited & Free – Optimize all of your images up to 5MB in size forever (no daily, monthly, or annual caps)
- Gutenberg Block Integration – View all Smush stats directly in image blocks
- Multisite Compatible – Both global and individual Multisite settings
- Process All Your Files – Smush will process PNG, JPEG and GIF files for optimum results
- Super Servers – Smush images with no slowdown using WPMU DEV’s fast, reliable Smush API
ADVANTAGES OF WP SMUSH
WP SMUSH have many advantages. We can clearly figure it out from the above features that what are tha advantages of WP Smush. Let’s check the advantages of this plugin.
Preserve Image Quality
There are many tools available which can compress the images but they also tarnish the quality of the image. This wonderful plugin is the best because it preserves the quality of the image even after compressing the image.
Compress any image in any Directory
Apart from the compression of images on the media uploads, you can also compress images in any directory. This will help you in compressing all the images available on your website which in return will decrease the load time of the website.
Compatible with your favorite media library plugins
We often see that many plugins are not compatible with other plugins with similar use. This wonderful plugin is compatible with all media library plugins (WP All Import, WP Offload Media, WP Media Folder, WP Retina 2x, NextGen Gallery, WPML, WPML Media Translation Add-on, Styles, etc).
Incorrect Size Image Detection
WP Smush have also come up with a new feature, i.e., wrong size image finder. Once you activate it, your images will be highlighted with smart tips for scaling your images. Now you can easily locate those images which are stopping you from scoring 100 in the Google PageSpeed test.
Defer Offscreen Images
WP Smush has lazy load built-in with it. If your page has a bunch of images below the fold, lazy loading will drastically speed up your page by serving only the images being viewed by your visitors and delaying others further down the page.
So it is very clear how useful this wonderful plugin can be for any website. It is available for free. However they also have the paid version with some extra features.
10. EASY HTTPS (SSL) REDIRECTION
This plugin should be used if you have a SSL Certificate for your site. This certificate simply means that your website is protected and secure. HTTPS (SSL) Redirection Plugin will force the search engines to only visit the https version of URL on your site.
This will always give your visitors a trust that they are visiting a secured website. Visitors don’t like to stay on websites which have “not secured” written on their right hand corner just before the URL.
Let’s take an example, if someone tries to visit “http://www.test.com/test-visit”, then this plugin will automatically redirect you to “https://www.test.com/test-visit”.
We can clearly see how easy it is to use HTTPS (SSL) Redirection Plugin. We can either use it for all the pages on this plugin and also we can choose specific pages on our domain. It is free plugin.
11. ELEMENTOR PAGE BUILDER
Elementor Page Builder is the best and most easy to use Plugin for building pages on our website. This plugin has a drag and drop feature available with it for building beautiful pages. Not only pages, but even if you write any post, you can use Elementor for that.
Elementor has got no limits of design and it really helps in building live pages. It has got lots and lots of advantages and features to look into.
ADVANTAGES OF ELEMENTOR PAGE BUILDER
There are many advantages that makes this plugin the best for making pages on your website. Let’s go through some of them.
Elementor is very fast to use. Instant drag & drop page builder, instant live edit, instant page load is all you will find in this plugin. The speed does not reduce even in the free version.
Elementor has truly challenged the scenario which involved changing in the backend to see how the frontend looks. With Elementor page builder, we can edit the pages and simultaneously see exactly how it looks like.
Elementor features live design & inline editing, so the whole process of writing and designing is done directly on the page, with no need to press update or go to preview mode. It also works perfectly with or without Gutenberg.
PRE DESIGNED TEMPLATES AND BLOCKS
With Elementor, you can choose from more than 100s of blocks and templates available for pages. You can choose one and customize them to make it your own.
Elementor comes with a toolset that is totally responsive. The pages which you build using this plugin is totally responsive for all types of mobile.
UNDO/REDO AND REVISION HISTORY
Elementor allows you to undo as well as redo for all the actions you make. It means it also allows ctrl+z as well as ctrl+y and also keeps revisions of all the tasks you perform.
It has many other advantages also, like it is multilingual, it is developer friendly, etc.
So, you can see how few things are to be set for using this plugin. There are lots and lots of free widgets which we get with Elementor. Let’s go through them in brief:
- Heading. Add eye-catching headlines.
- Image. Control the size, opacity and other settings of images.
- Text Editor. A WYSIWYG text editor, just like the WordPress editor.
- Video. Add YouTube \ Vimeo to your page.
- Button. Controlling every aspect of the button design.
- Image Box. A box that includes image, headline and text.
- Testimonials. Customer testimonials that show social proof.
- Icon. Place one or more of 600+ icons available.
- Icon Box. Works the same as the image box, only with icons.
- Social Icons. Icons to your social pages like Facebook / Twitter.
- Image Gallery. Displays your images in an aligned grid.
- Image Carousel. A rotating carousel or slider of chosen images.
- Icon List. A bullet list with any chosen icon and text.
- Counter. Show stats and numbers in an escalating manner.
- Progress Bar. Include an escalating progress bar.
- Tabs. Vertical or horizontal tabs that display different pieces of content.
- Accordion. A collapsable display of content.
- Toggle. Like Accordion, for FAQ pages.
- Star Rating. Add some social proof with a styled star rating.
- Alert. A colored alert box to draw the attention of the visitor.
- HTML. Insert code into the page.
- Shortcode. Easily insert shortcodes from any plugin into the page.
- Menu Anchor. Link any menu to this anchor.
- Read More. Set the
Read Morecut-off for the excerpt in archive pages.
- Sidebar. Add any sidebar into the page.
- Google Maps. Embed maps into the page.
- SoundCloud. Add audio bits from SoundCloud.
- Divider. A line that divides different elements in the page.
- Spacer. A space that divides the various elements.
- Columns. Create inner columns within the column.
Everyone should watch this video on how to use Elementor:
This plugin is available for free and also has a paid version. You can use any of them as per our requirement.
12. W3 Total Cache
The best way to improve website performance is by using caching plugins. W3 Total Cache is a caching plugin which improves the SEO and user experience of your site by increasing website performance, reducing load times via features like content delivery network (CDN) integration and the latest best practices.
We should be proud to have W3 Total Cache as the only web host agnostic Web Performance Optimization (WPO) framework for WordPress trusted by millions of publishers, web developers, and web hosts worldwide for more than a decade.
BENEFITS OF W3 TOTAL CACHE
- Improvements in search engine result page rankings, especially for mobile-friendly websites and sites that use SSL certificate.
- At least 10x improvement in overall site performance (Grade A in WebPagetest or significant Google Page Speed improvements) when fully configured.
- Improved conversion rates and “site performance” which affect your site’s rank on Google.com.
- “Instant” repeat page views: browser caching.
- Optimized progressive render: pages start rendering quickly and can be interacted with more quickly.
- Reduced page load time: increased visitor time on site; visitors view more pages.
- Improved web server performance; sustain high traffic periods.
KEY FEATURES OF W3 TOTAL CACHE
- Compatible with shared hosting, virtual private / dedicated servers and dedicated servers / clusters
- Transparent content delivery network (CDN) management with Media Library, theme files and WordPress itself
- Mobile support: respective caching of pages by referrer or groups of user agents including theme switching for groups of referrers or user agents
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) support
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) support
- Caching of (minified and compressed) pages and posts in memory or on disk or on (FSD) CDN (by user agent group)
- Caching of feeds (site, categories, tags, comments, search results) in memory or on disk or on CDN
- Caching of search results pages (i.e. URIs with query string variables) in memory or on disk
- Caching of database objects in memory or on disk
- Caching of objects in memory or on disk
- Caching of fragments in memory or on disk
- Minification of posts and pages and feeds
- Minification of inline, embedded or 3rd party CSS (with automated updates)
- Browser caching using cache-control, future expire headers and entity tags (ETag) with “cache-busting”
- Import post attachments directly into the Media Library (and CDN)
- WP-CLI support for cache purging, query string updating and more
- Various security features
- Caching statistics for performance insights
- Extension framework for customization or extensibility e.g. New Relic, Cloudflare, WPML and more
- Reverse proxy integration via Nginx or Varnish
We can analyze how useful this plugin can be for our website. Let’s go through this video about this plugin:
This plugin is free and has paid version too. We can use any of them as per our requirements.
13. BJ LAZY LOAD
BJ Lazy Load is a WordPress plugin which lazy loads all the images of your site so that your website opens up at a single click. Website with lots of images actually gets slow. In this case, it can directly effect the SEO of your website.
Websites can’t stop using images but it can use plugins like BJ Lazy Load. Lazy loading will make your website load faster and will also save bandwidth.
BJ Lazy Load plugin will replace all your post images, post thumbnails, gravatar images and content iframes with a placeholder and load the content as it gets close to enter the browser window when the visitor scrolls the page.It also works with text widgets as well.
SOME OTHER SPECIAL FEATURES OF BJ LAZY LOAD
- It works with iframes.
- It also covers embedded videos from YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
- Other images and iframes in your theme can also be lazy loaded , by using a simple filter.
- It is also compatible with the RICG Responsive Images (plugin for responsive images).
If we have images output in custom templates or want to lazy load other images in our theme, we may pass the HTML through the given below filter:
<?php $img_html = '<img src="myimage.jpg" alt="">'; $img_html = apply_filters( 'bj_lazy_load_html', $img_html ); echo $img_html; ?>
Imagify is a WordPress plugin for compressing images to make the load time of your website fast. We can speed up our website with this wonderful image optimizer and get lighter images without losing quality.
After enabling Imagify, all your images including thumbnails will be automatically optimized when uploaded into WordPress. The best thing about this plugin is that you can also use Imagify to convert WebP images for free.
To use Imagify, we need to sign up. It is a very simple and easy process. We just need to click on the “create a free api key” button and enter our email id.
You will receive the API key in your email id and you just need to enter that in the textbox as shown in the above image. Now you can use this free plugin to optimize the images of your website.
The above image shows it all, how the Imagify plugin works. We can imagify all our images in just one click. In fact, when we enable this plugin, all the images are automatically compressed at the time of uploading only.
Imagify plugin can be used for free also and it is paid also. The paid version have some advancements where as the free version has some limitations.
WooCommerce is an e-commerce solution which is built on WordPress. As the name signifies, it is totally linked with the store that are brought online. It is open source as well as flexible which makes it the best plugin for E-Commerce platform.
Whether it is a shoes store, or dresses or anything else, if you are thinking it for online, this plugin will be the best plugin for you. You can completely design the store and customize it as per your requirements. Let’s see the below image to visualize the structure of this great plugin.
So this is the structure. You need to finish these steps to activate this plugin for use. It is totally simple, you can also check the documentation to understand better. Go through the given below points:
- Very first, you will be asked to fill the basic information about your store, like your address, pin code, etc.
- Once you proceed to the 2nd step, you need to see how you take the payment. You can even select PAYPAL as your payment options along with other options such as Net Banking, Cash on Delivery, etc.
- Then you will be asked the shipping charges for your zone, and other charges you want to add.
- Then you will be advised to activate some of the recommended plugins such as Jetpack, Mailchimp, etc.
- Now you will be advised to attach WooCommerce with Jetpack for better results and then you can activate it.
Once you are done with these steps, you are ready to use this plugin. It is totally customizable and free of cost. You can choose how your storefront will appear.
On the WooCommerce dashboard, you can check all the information related to your online store. You can customize it as per your requirements any time. The best thing about this plugin is that it is free of cost.
Adding any functionality to WooCommerce is more easy, and can be done by adding extensions. Some of the best extensions which I recommend are:
- To Sell anything – Subscriptions, Memberships, Bookings, Product Bundles, and more.
- To make your store, your way – Product Add-Ons, Checkout Field Editor, Additional Variation Images, and more.
- To customize your shipping options – Table Rate Shipping, Shipment Tracking, live rates from top carriers, and more.
- To find your audience – Google Product Feed,LiveChat, Amazon/eBay marketplace integration, and more.
- Drive sales – Dynamic Pricing, Smart Coupons, Google Ads, and more.
It is a free plugin and one should always use this plugin for making your e-commerce website.
16. LUCKY WP TABLE OF CONTENTS
We all know how important and valuable our time is in today’s date. No one would like to waste time on any website if we have long posts and we can’t see the contents.
Clicking on the content and directly reaching to that line is a blessing in disguise. This is achieved by this plugin, we can see the content for the page or post and can directly click on the content which we want to read and we will be redirected there directly.
BENEFITS OF LUCKY WP TABLE OF CONTENTS
There are many advantages of this plugin apart from saving time and making your website flexible. Let’s see what these advantages are:
- Automatically inserts a table of contents (configure post types and position).
- SEO-Friendly: table of contents code is ready to use by Google for snippets on result page, which makes it SEO-Friendly plugin.
- Insertion can be done by shortcode, Gutenberg block or widget.
- Button on toolbar of the classic editor.
- Gutenberg block into “Common Blocks”.
- Setting the minimum number of headings to display table of contents.
- Setting the depth of headings for table of contents.
- Skip headings by level or text.
- Hierarchical or linear view.
- Numeration items: decimal or roman numbers in order or nested.
- Customizable appearance: width, float, title font size and weight, items font size, colors can be set.
- Color schemes (dark, light, white, transparent) and the ability to override colors.
- Toggle Show/Hide (optionally)
- Customizable labels.
- Smooth scroll (optionally).
- Setting offset top for smooth scroll.
- Wrap table of contents with <!–noindex–> tag (optionally).
- Available override global settings for a particular post.
- Highly compatible with WordPress themes and plugins.
We can customize it as per our requirements as we can see in the above image. We can change it’s color, make it automatic, and much more as per our choice. This plugin is totally free for use.
17. TUXEDO BIG FILE UPLOADS
We have very sites which have large files uploaded on them. For example, what if we want to upload a file of 2 GB on our website? Will it be possible? Yes it is possible and this plugin makes it possible.
The Tuxedo Big File Uploads plugin will make the uploading of big files very easy. We don’t need to do anything extra to do so. Just activate this plugin and upload file as you do so normally.
The browser uploader option is not supported, the multi-file uploader must be used to enable large file uploads.
- Small footprint that doesn’t bog down WordPress with unnecessary features.
- Shows available disk space for temporary uploads directory or maximum upload size limit setting as maximum upload file size in media uploader.
- Options for maximum upload size limit, chunk size and max retries are available under the Uploading Files section on the Settings -> Media page.
This plugin is totally free of cost.
18. MAILCHIMP FOR WORDPRESS
Mailchimp for WordPress is a plugin with newsletter service that allows to send out email campaigns to a list of email subscribers.It is available for free also and one can get it’s premium version too.
For up to 2000 subscribers, it is absolutely free, which makes it the best newsletter-service choice of all the WordPress users.
We often find a pop up in many websites to subscribe to their newsletters, it is possible through this plugin only. With this plugin, you can write better newsletters in many methods. Creating good looking opt-in forms or integrate with any existing form on your website (like comment, contact or checkout form) is also allowed with this plugin.
In the above image, you can clearly see how to setup this plugin, just need an API Key which you can get for free on registering yourself on their website.
FEATURES OF MAILCHIMP
Connect with your Mailchimp account in seconds.
Sign-up forms are good looking, user-friendly and mobile optimized.
Seamless integration with many plugins.
- Lots of available add-on plugins and integrations.
- Well documented and user friendly too.
This plugin really sounds amazing and useful. A beautiful video about this plugin can be more useful for all of you. So watch the video below:
So get this plugin’s free version or premium version as it both of them are available.
19. WORDFENCE SECURITY – FIREWALL & MALWARE SCAN
The most important part of a website is it’s security. Everyone want to protect their website from hackers and other malicious activities. This is achieved only when you activate this plugin.
WordFence Security is a beautiful plugin which will throughout secure your website from all types of malwares and other suspicious activities. You can also block the wrong users that use your website by tracking them through their IP Address.
In the above image, you can see how the dashboard of this plugin looks. Now let’s check how it performs such useful tasks.
FEATURES OF THIS WORDPRESS PLUGIN
Web Application Firewall identifies and blocks malicious traffic by the use of this plugin. It also protects from brute force attacks by limiting login attempts.
WORDPRESS SECURITY SCANNER
This plugin have malware scanner which checks core files, themes and plugins for malware, bad URLs, backdoors, SEO spam, malicious redirects and code injections.
Two-factor authentication (2FA), one of the most secure forms of remote system authentication available via any TOTP-based authenticator app or service available here. The Login Page CAPTCHA stops bots from logging into your website.
Wordfence Central is a powerful and efficient way to manage the security for multiple sites in one place. It efficiently assesses the security status of all your websites in one view.
The plugins shows all the live traffic statistics, hack attempts, their IP Address and much more. In the premium version, you can block users from specific countries.
One can use free version also and paid version too. The paid version have some advancements.
20. BROKEN LINK CHECKER
Before thinking as a website owner, just think as a visitor of any website. Suppose if you visit a website, you are finding the content useful, but some of the links directs you on to a broken page.
Just think how bad the impression would be in front of your website. So, it is very important for you to check for broken links regularly to maintain the visitors of your website.
Broken Link Checker is a free plugin which does this task very beautifully. This plugin will monitor your website and let you know if there are any broken links in your website or any missing images.
This link is totally free of cost for all. In the above image one can see that how easy it is to use. You can customize everything and all the links that you want to check for broken link (like comments, posts, etc.).
FEATURES OF BROKEN LINK CHECKER
- It monitors links in your posts, pages, comments, the blogroll, and custom fields (optional).
- It detects links that don’t work, missing images and redirects.
- It notifies you either via the Dashboard or by email.
- It makes broken links display differently in posts (optional).
- it prevents search engines from following broken links (optional).
- You can search and filter links by URL, anchor text and so on.
- Links can be edited directly from the plugin’s page, without manually updating each post.
- It is highly configurable.
I would suggest everyone to use this plugin for sure as it is free of cost.
21. SOCIAL SHARING BUTTONS – SOCIAL PUG
Social Media is a great platform for everyone. Every visitor of your website (almost everyone) are available on social media platforms. They would obviously love to share the content of your website with their friends on social media.
This plugin allows you to do so. This plugin will allow your visitors to share the content of your website on social media platforms. This plugin actually helps in the SEO of your website.
The free version allows you to share on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google +. Customizing each of them is allowed as per your choice. You can choose to have a simple social media icon share button, a share button with a bold label to catch the eye and even social sharing buttons with social share counts, so that you visitors have social media proof.
In the above image, we see that we can use the social sharing buttons as “floating sidebar” as well as the “inline content”. However, we can easily customize them in any of the cases.
MAIN FEATURES OF SOCIAL PUG
- You can place the social share buttons right before your content, after your content or even both.
- You can make the social share buttons follow the user as he/she scrolls up and down your webpage by adding floating buttons on the left or right side of the screen
- You can display social share counts for all social media networks, including Twitter.
- Editing the labels that appear in the share buttons, to maximize your engagement is also easy to do.
- Social Pug uses an icon font to display the best looking social media icons on any screen.
The free version allows to share on only 5 social media platforms where as the premium version allows on more than 10 social media platforms.
SOME PAID WORDPRESS PLUGINS
There are some of the paid plugins which can add lots of functionalities to your e-commerce websites. These plugins will be available for purchase on internet but if you purchase them from our website, you will get it for more than 50% discount rate.
The name of these plugins are:
- YITH_WooCommerce_PDF_Invoice_and_Shipping_List_Premium [v1.4.12]
- woouploadfiles-v195 _fileupload_paiid
- Taxi booking plugin ( 33826_Stern-Taxi[v2.2.6] )
- WPML Plugin ( Multi lingual plugin )
You can purchase any one of them, two or more as per your requirements. Feel free to know the price.
This was all about the best WordPress plugins. I have mentioned all the plugins which can help building a great WordPress websites. Whatever the site may be about, one should use some of the plugins as mandatory. These mandatory plugins according to me are WP Rocket, All in one SEO Pack, Lucky WP Table of Contents, Wordfence Security, Imagify, etc. Suggestions are most welcome. Thank You.